Facebook Twitter

Erotica

Erotica, also known as erotic literature, is one of life's great pleasures. While erotica can be defined as any piece of literature or art that intentionally sparks sexual desire or arousal, good erotica is highly subjective. Erotic stories, (sometimes called smut,) have seen a revival in the modern era, meaning there are many different kinds of erotica to choose from! We now have the privilege of choosing between audio erotica, erotic short stories, erotic novels, erotic photography, and more. Here you'll new free erotic stories from popular erotic books, as well as original erotic short stories from Kinkly's own collection. Stimulate more than your imagination with these steamy, sexy erotic reads!
Erotica
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Erotica Sex Guides

A Guide to Audio Erotica

There’s a reason we use the word “sensual” when talking about sex – ideally, it encompasses all the senses. While...

DOWNLOAD Download Icon
All Sex Guides More Icon
Advertisement

More Erotica Content

If you love erotic stories, we've got a bountiful bushel of Emojibator toys celebrates the coming of a joyous—and hot—new season.

Read More More Icon

A submissive's desire to submit overpowers her Daddy's defenses.

Read More More Icon

The anonymity of the internet allows one woman to access her deepest pleasures.

Read More More Icon

Edging and orgasm control take center-stage in this sexy encounter between a woman and her boss.

Read More More Icon

Close the door on the real world and slide into into a weird, wonderful, and unforgettably sexy world of pleasure and play.

Read More More Icon

Callie stepped forward, cupping Meredith’s face in her hand. She leaned in close to Meredith’s ear and said quietly. “I’m giving you three minutes before I come into the bedroom. I want you completely naked, in the center of the bed, with your ass up when I come in. Do you understand that?”

Read More More Icon

"It didn't matter at first, but as we spent more time together, and he got to know me better, I started to realize that I didn't know anything about him at all."

Read More More Icon

Stage by delicious stage, Elaine breathes the essence of a woman alive with desire and its gratification into the sticky spheroid, nearly transforming it into an erotically overcome organism in its own right.

Read More More Icon

Casey and Logan can't get enough of each other—so much so that she asks him to empty himself inside her for the very first time.

Read More More Icon

Roleplaying fun at the kinkiest of shake shops leads to a delicious climax in this short erotica story.

Read More More Icon
More Articles ↓
Advertisement